sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013



VALUES
de Maria Veronica Bustos Riquelme, el martes, 26 de junio de 2012 a la(s) 7:51 ·
In my life, like that of so many.


yours the  of all 


We do elections 


we acquire knowledge,


We are looking for love 


the success, comfort 


the art, all  that we love somehow 


expressions...


He had heard much respect to 


the empty nest 


When you nead let go 


rather when children fly out ...

I always thought that are stages 


Today 


Is my opportunity, to live it 


in my life i have leave the material 


yes I had  to  RENOUNCE all goods 


to redo my life 


When  I divorce 


I had to choose 


between my freedom 


or follow,  prey of things (comfort)?...


Today, thank God my daughter, can  choose,  and best of all 


is 


that   we have a fantastic relationship,  with all three  


I could 


and I say this with pride 


I could forgive and teach them that the most valuable is the BE 


that they were more important and are my great treasure 

NO   MATERIAL POSSESSION ,  SHOULD BE PREFERRED TO A SUN 

IS PREFERABLE TO A PIECE OF BREAD AND WATER 


TO THE MOST DELICIOUS FILLED WITH DELICACIES, EMPTY BAH!




Our House is found in us 


When we go 


We have nothing 


and we can take it all 





????


Yes ,  every moment, in   life is  the opportunity to provide the best of us 


a beautiful form of LOVE 


leave free 


respect to the other, which is another part of my 


forgive us and forgive and 


build us a life 


Today understand that each choice each stage 


Let me a beautiful teaching 


and it is my choice to be happy 


that every being me has taught and helped...


and my responsibility as the mother is, 


pass on to my children values...


In addition to love them...





LOVE 


in everything 


not only in relations 


each act can be love 


If it is what you have inside...





why I love music, art 


construction 


everything is love!


each be 


every day 


every second 


It is a pleasure 


and it is worth...


What we are able to accept 





LOVE 





Maria VERONICA







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario