sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013


MOTHER PEARL
Maria Veronica Bustos Riquelme, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 to the (s) 17:12 ·
I always loved the sea, NATURE
THE HOW OF EVERYTHING
when I was a GIRL
jaja 
I  Love Disarmed and return to arm with some fewers screws 
SOMETIMES were
And looking at me?
jaja

Over the years
I love watching, ALL
The Language of what surrounds us
That quietly, apparently
are creating, every second,
Recreates
 AS A BEAUTIFUL  work...

I once read, NEAR THE FORMATION OF PEARLS
A GRAIN OF SAND
Mother of pearl, shielding of that grain intruser
RESULTS IN SUCCESSIVE LAYERS, making it a beautiful pearly WORK
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT YOUR FORM AND SHINE


Happened to you,have a face challenges?
SI
CHALLENGES
TESTS
Cover it with nacre
Your bit
Transform it
You become
A BEAUTIFUL PEARL?

So hard and RESIST
SOFT TOUCH
BRIGHT
With the perfection of the natural
only one 
ONE

WITH A HEART
REFLECTING
MOON IS as 
THE SUN?

SOMETIMES
You imagine?
This work
Leaving his house?

The ocean, treading softly, the cool sand
IF LIFE IS AN OCEAN
A SEA OF POSSIBILITIES
Just waiting
...
WHO?

CLEAR!

YOU

LOVE

Maria Veronica


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario