sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013



BE
de Maria Veronica Bustos Riquelme, el miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012 a la(s) 18:40 ·
Life presents us with thousands of opportunities, to remember that we are here, to come who and we are... If exactly that 

 your think... 

 Perhaps the creation is thinking?

 from the outside towards the interior...?

 You can create not created...?

 Perhaps God;...

 Create  from his first inside...?


 MMMM


 I think therefore I am...!

Ah 

remember...

first it is the light of thought...

of course...

and 

this be 


If reflex, of...

I am one with...

interesting...


you, Yes, please your 

bone your and I...One 

be 

that we are 


What we see outside...

posts by tv, the images sometimes 

tell us and we believe jaja

by God 

and the worst  

We create...

change our well being, our good thoughts, we steal the...

right to be happy!!!!


The soul murder, our most precious gift, the love towards ourselves...

Of course, first we have to authorise them and give them power...

I wonder...

I ask you...

If 

to you 

take your time please...

that happens if we begin from our inside?

not built a house without foundations...

and of course, appropriate to the place...

continuing...

Be 

that you are in essence 

what you say?

or choose?

be 

the best of you 

and practices it to consciousness all the time 

that you anyone you send, tells you what to do 

that's the idea...


This practice  !!!!

If fantastic help me please …

sure...

see 

salts of happy House, find someone angry...

your these happy 

as they talk you institutions in what happens and if;

a sense of …se is gripping you...

the continuous talk already these within the theme and the problem...

If you are inside something negative,... what create in you...

curious …or not...

and here comes the best...

believe it, you leave it be, to reproduce the external movie 

and automatically your reality is another (you create every moment and it relates to you) 

What happens if you create your own movie... 


Some scientists say 

some beings have a degree of different perception, more subtle...

If so was 

I understand the Lamas 

cultures, where the meditation, prayer, silence 

 lead us to the 

 Be 

and from there 

build 

as a wise man said...


First you have, you need 

then what can 

and 

to the end 

You will find doing the impossible!

Be, Center...

and abroad, I do 


jajaja 

look that  I answer !


hahaha!

of course appropriate to the circumstances 

gave me an idea 

I tell the 

please  come …

We have already come up here...

come, we will 

 Thank you 

who would think, if 

everytime someone us, presents a reality 


We go....


No there not...



jajja

You are right 


I correct 


We turn 

 our essence and choose Create 

 same 

 outside of this 

 where he came 

....


If it is good it was created...

If it isn't for my 

I have the option to build the mine 


will be such time 

 Be 

an ocean of possibilities just waiting...

your choose 

Ah 

 Please do not send me any place today 

 This windy 


delta wing 


appropriate , of course …



I'm flying 


besosos 




Love 





Maria




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario