sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013


Concience , Reputation
de Maria Veronica Bustos Riquelme, el jueves, 7 de junio de 2012 a la(s) 4:29 ·
If we act with consciousness 


are doing always right?


then there is nothing that small 


Why then the minds are right and go through trials? 


by that talk of the day and night? 


Show me 

consciousness, State 


well be positive, creative, not jusga, builds, compassionate, patient 


be bad, negative, without ideas, criticism, destroys, relentless, impatient 



by God 


they are opposites 


nothing and everything 




they have noted that, when we feel less than others, get the worst of us, 


the big test for a being, he is having money or power 


These increase to infinity, defects and virtues 



 only a soul pure, clean, full of love and compassion, desapega things 



not worth for what you have, is worth for what it is 


 I love nature, cooking, with fresh food, spices 


What to do for simple, smells and it has a special flavor 

 a tomato, if a simple tomato, a leaf of aromatic, fresh, its aroma, penetrates and permeates this flavor, spicy, sweet, mix with the taste slightly acid fruit, if the tomato thing. It is, if I remember the fruit family belongs...


that has to do? 


There are associations, combinations, which are laced 


tomato, oregano, I have curry fascinates me and looks good! 


in life, we sometimes have other parts of us that intermingle perfect 

 other times, it seems that we are porcupines!!!


jaja


a cactus in ways of development!


or a plantation!


and this leads me to believe...


that happens if instead of cactus, choose only the tuna, if what I can enjoy 



says an old probervio 



Watch only once, to see the beauty...


Watch twice to see the truth 

 and can add 


 last night after a very special mass 


 we read  a passage that mentions 


you have to go through the water, to born again 


 the passage is Jesus and the Samaritan woman 


 How many times we enclosed, we go to the desert, us we isolate 


I say we 


I did, 


until my sick body 


There start to really understand 


every thing from the outside you are your 


now I see 


the world is not against you 


nor against my 


 the world has everything, also Thistles 


I choose 


and 


If I look good 


 up at the Thistles is something good 


 a change in attitude will 


can you change it all? 





  ONE

 Love 

Maria Veronica


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario