lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013


Love  
  

Maria Veronica Bustos Riquelme, Monday, September 13, 2010 to the (s) 15:53 ​​·

How many times I have wondered why? so many things. Sometimes the answers come from where we least expect. A generous act, something unexpected. Reading a book I got something so deep, that led me to reflect upon myself,. I have so much to learn and do ...
Looking at a picture of Mistral, many things occurred to me, the most beautiful, Love. A statue of Cano, who is a partner, a woman, embraced by a man with wings! and thought to myself, If! , Love has angel wings, and carries us so sweetly, tenderly, embraces us, is give and take.
Wonderful, sometimes people go through life taking everything in our power, full of feelings within us beautiful! Surrounded by so much to be thankful for and choose to be happy ...
The book says:  Never accept anything less than your dreams. Somewhere and moment, someday and somehow will find it.
Serrat's song came to my mind, Penelope ... not like Penelope ...
maybe the key is to keep feeling and creating the image of what we want, accept the changes as steps towards our happiness ... confident that the best is here,  dare be , and not allow negative messages obscurescan our soul ...
whosoever can see the light?
a plant grows without sun?
Walker, rests and always takes his walk, so we are walkers, creators of our reality better, if we dare, if we take care of our work ...

Besosos

thanks




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario